Call to Worship: My Soul Thirsts for God

Here is a responsive call to worship that combines verses from Isaiah 55 and Psalm 42. It comes from the Christian Reformed Church website.

Call to Worship
(based on Isaiah 55 and Psalm 42)

Come to the waters you who are thirsty;
though you have no money, come!
Buy wine and milk without money, and without cost.

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God!

Why spend money on what does not satisfy?
Listen to me, and you will have good things to eat,
and rich food to enjoy.

My soul hungers for God, for the living God!

Seek the Lord while he is still to be found;
call to him while he is near.

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God!

~ from He is Holy.  Posted on the website of the Christian Reformed Church. http://www.crcna.org/resources/church-resources/reading-sermons/he-holy