Call to Worship: Isaiah 12

Here’s a call to worship inspired by Isaiah 12: 1-6.  It comes from Howard Wallace’s Home Page.

Call to Worship
(based on Isaiah 12: 1-6)

You will say in that day:
I will give thanks to you, O LORD,
for though you were angry with me,
your anger turned away,
and you comforted me.
Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust, and will not be afraid,
for the LORD GOD is my strength and my might;
he has become my salvation.
With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
And you will say in that day:
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known his deeds among the nations;
proclaim that his name is exalted.
Sing praises to the LORD,
for he has done gloriously;
let this be known in all the earth.
Shout aloud and sing for joy, O royal Zion,
for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.

~ written by Howard Wallace, and posted on Howard Wallace’s Home Page. http://hwallace.unitingchurch.org.au/WebOTcomments/AdventC/Advent3Isa12.html