Prayer: Mold Me

Here’s a prayer of commitment inspired by Jeremiah 18:1-11 and Isaiah 64:8.  It is excerpted from a longer prayer on A Vie’s Place.

Prayer of Commitment
(inspired by Isaiah 64:8 and Jeremiah 18:1-11)

Father, I pray that You will mold me and make me
into the person that You want me to be.
I pray that I might be as the clay in the potter’s hand.
Lord, fashion my heart to seek You and serve You according to Your will.
May my life be a reflection of You
as You fashion me into the image of Jesus.
Cause my life to be formed into a vessel of honor
that You can flow through to touch the world
to further Your kingdom
and to benefit them for their eternal destiny.
In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

~ excerpted from a longer prayer on A Vie’s Place. http://aviesplace.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/the-potter-and-the-clay/