Morning Trinitarian Prayer

In the book, Basic Christian: The Inside Story of John Stott, Anglican cleric John Stott shared this prayer.  It was his habit to pray it every day.

Trinitarian Prayer

Good morning heavenly Father,
good morning Lord Jesus,
good morning Holy Spirit.

Heavenly Father, I worship you as the creator and sustainer of the universe.
Lord Jesus, I worship you, Savior and Lord of the world.
Holy Spirit, I worship you, sanctifier of the people of God.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.

Heavenly Father,
I pray that I may live this day in your presence
and please you more and more.

Lord Jesus,
I pray that this day I may take up my cross and follow you.

Holy Spirit,
I pray that this day you will fill me with yourself
and cause your fruit to ripen in my life:
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

Holy, blessed and glorious Trinity,
three persons in one God,
have mercy upon me. Amen.